Whether camping, hiking, fishing or doing any kind of outdoor activity, it is hard to say when an accident or mishap may occur.
When these things happen, it is always a good thing to be prepared. EDC, or everyday carry first aid kits are small, light weight kits designed with the intent that they can be taken anywhere conveniently. So if you are seeking adventure this yearw, you may want to get the Adventure Medical Kits Adventure First Aid 2.0 EDC kit
Best EDC First Aid Kit – Adventure Medical Kits Adventure First Aid 2.0
Small in Size
It can be rather inconvenient to have to carry around a regular size first aid kit with you wherever you go. That is the exact reason why EDC products were developed. The Adventure First Aid 2.0 kit is compact in size and can be taken anywhere.
Being only 8.5” long by 6.5”wide, and only 2” think, it is one of the smallest first aid kits on the market, with the most to offer. The kit only weighs about a pound, so it won’t kill your back to take it with you. It can be kept in your glove box, backpack or tackle box, you can literally take it with you everywhere.
Variety of Quality Items
The Adventure Medical Kits Adventure First Aid 2.0 comes with a variety of quality products. Not only does it include almost everything you may need for basic first aid treatment, it also comes complete with a few survival tools that may be useful as well. The kit is equipped to treat cuts, burns, bug bites, headaches, sprains, and some allergic reactions.
The kit contains a large enough quantity of supplies to treat up to four individuals. The kit includes high quality products for manufacturers you will recognize, like After Bite and Easy Access Bandages. It also comes with a guide included to instruct you how to treat any child-related injuries that you may encounter.
Organized and Weatherproof
When an accident occurs, the last thing you need to be doing is searching for the right item for the injury. The Adventure First Aid 2.0 is one of the most organized EDC first aid kits available. Everything in the kit is placed in specific pockets which are labeled, depending on the injury.
The kit comes in a polyester bag and has labeled waterproof plastic bags on the inside to help keep everything organized. The bags ensure that no matter what the conditions are, you can be certain everything in the kit stays nice and dry.
Features and Specifications
- The EDC first aid kit is 8.5” long, 6.5” wide and 2” thick.
- It can be easily taken with you everywhere.
- This kit includes many bandages and gauze of different sizes.
- The kit includes 1 pair of nitrile gloves with hand wipes.
- It includes a single cold pack and a pair of scissors.
- The kit comes with a splinter picker/tick remover forceps.
- There is a complete Caring for Children in the Outdoors Manual included.
- There are 3 packages of 500 mg acetaminophen, 3 packs of ibuprophen and one pack of NSAID aspirin included in the kit to help you treat pain.
- In case of an allergy attack, the kit comes with 3 packs of diphenhydramine 25 mg antihistamine and it comes with 1 pack of Sodium Bicarbonate After Bite Insect Relief.
- The kit includes 12 packs of benzalkonium chloride antiseptic wipes.
- The 2.0 comes with 2 cotton tip applicators and it also includes a 10 yard roll of 1/2″ medical tape.
- It includes 4 packs of single use triple antibiotic ointment to help any cuts you may get from getting infected.
- This Adventure First Aid 2.0 kit also comes equipped with special survival tools, such as a whistle and a small compass.
What Customers Are Saying
Customers had appreciation for the size of the kit because it is so easy to take with them. The small size enables it to be stored in almost any location where it might be needed in an emergency.
There are some customers that felt the kit did not include enough items that they could use. They wanted to get more of the items they thought they would use the most and they felt that some of the items that were included with the kit were unnecessary.
Even though there are some customers who did not think there were enough items in the kit, the inside of the pack is very spacious and can easily accommodate any extra items you may want to add to it.
The Adventure First Aid 2.0 is a great little kit in general; it provides mostly everything you may need incase an accident would occur.
Who Should Buy This Product
This kit is perfect for people who enjoy packing light. The size of the kit allows it to be stored easily, no matter where you decide to put it. This kit is sure to please those who are aware they could be in for some inclement weather, as the kit is waterproof on the inside. The Adventure First Aid 2.0 will also suite those who like to be prepared. For such a small kit, you truly do get a lot of necessary items that may be needed.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
People that go out in large groups may want to consider purchasing a larger first aid kit. This kit only has enough items to take care of up to 4 people. So if there are multiple accidents that occur at the same time, there is a chance this kit might not have enough for everyone. People in large groups should probably consider taking a full size first aid kit with them.
The Adventure Medical Kits Adventure First Aid 2.0 EDC kit is a great compact kit that provides a lot for the price you pay for it. For families or small groups, the kit has everything you may need to take care of mostly any ailment you can have while being outside, or inside. This is one purchase you won’t regret making.
Related Reads to Best EDC First Aid Kit
What goes in a survival kit?
Prepper Kit Basics